Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 :- Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has released the notification on 01st September 2023 about the recruitment of Grade A Officer. The Online Application form Begins from 08th September 2023 and last date for apply the online for is 22nd September 2023. You can only apply in between these dates no further date is extended for online form. The Total Number of Vacancy of Navik/Yantrik is 350. This is a Wonderful Opportunity for the Candidates Who want to join the Defense Sector and contribute to the nation building in anyway possible can apply for the exam. More information of which is mentioned below.
Here in this Page below You will get to all the Important details like Application Fees, Eligibility Criteria , Salary and How you can Apply the Online Form. You will get to know everything in the details about the Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023 or You can check the details on its Official Website. You can apply the online form by the link given below in the IMPORTANT Link Section;
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 Dates:
Some Important Dates
|Application Begins||08th September 2023|
|Last Date for Apply||22nd September 2023|
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment||22nd September 2023|
|Date Of Examination Stage-1||December 2023|
|Date Of Examination Stage-2||January 2023|
|Date Of Examination Stage-3||April/May 2023|
|Admit Card||Notify Soon|
Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Application Fees:
|Payment Mode||Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Online Fee Mode.|
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2023 Age Limit:
(Age Between as 01/05/2002 to 30/04/2006)
|Minimum Age Limit||18 Years.|
|Maximum Age Limit||22 Years.|
|Age Relaxation||Age Relaxation as per the ICG Navik & Yantrik Rules. Read the notification for more Details.|
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD & DB Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Selection Process is based on Stepwise Criteria given below:
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Test
- Document Verification.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
|Navik General Duty|
12th Class/intermediate from any Recognized University with Maths and Physics as a Subject.
|Navik Domestic Branch|
10th/High School from any Recognized Board In India.
10th Class with Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical and Electronics and Telecommunications.
Coast Guard Navik Vacancy 2023 :
|Category||NAVIK GD||NAVIK DB||Yantrik Mechanical||Yantrik Electrical||Yantrik Electronics|
How to Apply Indian Coast Guard Online Form 2023:
There are various steps to apply for Indian Coast Guard Online form 2023. Read all the steps very carefully given below:
- The Candidates Who want to apply in Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023 can apply between 08/09/2023 to 22/09/2023.
- Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully before Apply for the Online Application Form in Coast Guard.
- Candidates are advised to carefully check all the documents and collect the all document. for ex- Basic details, ID Proof, Address Details.
- Please be ready with all the scan documents related to Recruitment Form like Photo, ID Proof, Sign, Etc.
- Before submit the application form candidates are advised to click on the preview and confirm all the details before submitting the final.
- If your portal is asking you to submit your Application fees then only after submitted the fee your application is completed, if in case it is not asking simply click on the submit button.
- Must take a print out of final submitted form.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Notification 2023:
IMPORTANT LINKS (Direct Link)