Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2023 :- Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) has released the notification on 12th September 2023 about the recruitment of Assistant. The Online Application form Begins from 13th September 2023 and last date for apply the online for is 04th October 2023. You can only apply in between these dates no further date is extended for online form. The Total Number of Vacancy of Assistant is 450. This is a Wonderful Opportunity for the Candidates Who want to join the Banking Sector and contribute to the nation building in anyway possible can apply for the exam. More information of which is mentioned below.
Here in this Page below You will get to all the Important details like Application Fees, Eligibility Criteria , Salary and How you can Apply the Online Form. You will get to know everything in the details about the RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023 or You can check the details on its Official Website. You can apply the online form by the link given below in the IMPORTANT Link Section;
Some Important Dates
|Application Begins||13th September 2023|
|Last Date for Apply||04th October 2023|
|Last Date of Online Fee Payment||04th October 2023|
|Admit Card||Notify Soon|
|Date Of Examination (Prelims)||21st & 23rd October 2023|
|Date Of Examination (Mains)||02nd December 2023|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Application Fees :
|Payment Mode||Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, Online Fee Mode.|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
|Minimum Age Limit||20 Years.|
|Maximum Age Limit||28 Years.|
|Age Relaxation||Age Relaxation as per the RBI Rules. Read the notification for more Details.|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Selection Process is based on Stepwise Criteria given below:
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination.
- Local Language Proficiency Test.
- Document Verification(DV).
- Medical Test.
RBI Assistant 2023 Eligibility Criteria :
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria||Total Post|
Bachelor Degree/Graduation from Any Stream with atleast 50% Marks.
Must Know the Local Language.
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023 :
|Total Post||450 Posts|
How to Apply RBI Assistant Online Form 2023:
There are various steps to apply for RBI Assistant Online form 2023. Read all the steps very carefully given below:
- The Candidates Who want to apply in RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 can apply between 13/09/2023 to 04/10/2023.
- Candidates are advised to read the notification carefully before Apply for the Online Application Form in Assistant RBI.
- Candidates are advised to carefully check all the documents and collect the all document. for ex- Basic details, ID Proof, Address Details.
- Please be ready with all the scan documents related to Recruitment Form like Photo, ID Proof, Sign, Etc.
- Before submit the application form candidates are advised to click on the preview and confirm all the details before submitting the final.
- If your portal is asking you to submit your Application fees then only after submitted the fee your application is completed, if in case it is not asking simply click on the submit button.
- Must take a print out of final submitted form.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023:
IMPORTANT LINKS (Direct Link)